Thank you very much for your interest in Interactive Kids as a provider for Applied Behavioral Analysis services.
For Insurance Clients:
We accept private insurances, such as, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna.
What you need to know:
- Insurance will only cover ABA if your child has a diagnosis of Autism, PDD, or Aspergers.
- Insurance will only cover ABA if your child is under 21
- Insurance will only cover ABA if your policy is a group policy
Before we can proceed with Insurance…
- You will need to contact your insurance carrier and determine if ABA is a covered benefit. You may need to ask for the behavioral health team to get this info and often they have to call you back on this.
- If it is covered, we will need to collect some of your personal information so that we can contact the insurance company to receive an initial authorization, as well as confirm any deductibles, co-pays, or coverage limitations. If it is not covered, and you are still interested in services, please contact us for a list of private pay rates.
Once we have received your contact information and availability, have verified ABA coverage, and attained an approval for ABA through the insurance companies authorization procedure, we may begin services.
The wait time for services varies from week to week depending on the number of referrals and the consultant’s availability, but is typically within two weeks. Once this paperwork is returned, we can give you a better idea of the wait time involved. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your loved one!