Counseling Services from Interactive Kids
Interactive Kids is pleased to announce that we are now offering behavioral and mental-health counseling services.
Eligible clients include children ages 4-17 and young adults up to age 26 with behavioral difficulties and mental health concerns associated with
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Depression/Mood Disorders and Anxiety Disorders
- Environmental Stressors
- High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Self-injurious behaviors
Treatment will focus on the individual needs of each client. Common areas of focus in treatment include, but are not limited to
- Treatment planning
- Social Skills Training
- Parent Training
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Development of Positive Coping Skills
- Sibling support groups
- Skills for Developing and Maintaining Positive Relationships
In addition to individual counseling sessions, our clinical team will also be offering Group Counseling and Family Support Groups.
Insurance coverage is available based upon your plan. Contact Interactive Kids today to set up your initial session, or for more information regarding any of our services, at 856.810.7599 or by email.