Workshops & Training with Interactive Kids
Interactive Kids recognizes that it is crucial to remain knowledgeable and well-versed in the most up to date technologies. We can help you meet today’s challenges—by designing and delivering programs that meet your objectives and ensure your success.
Topics can include:
- Functions of Behavior
- Managing the Learning Environment
- Team Building /Providing Constructive Feedback
- Preventing Behavior Problems Before They Happen
- An Overview of Applied Behavior Analysis
- How to Incorporate Social Skills into the Classroom
- What is Autism?
- Preference Assessment: What motivates my child?
- A Myriad of Other Topics to Meet Individual Needs