FAQ for Social Skills Groups
Weekly Class Information:
Cost: $440 per 8-week session
Summary report detailing progress and recommendations will be provided at the conclusion of the 8- week session.
*Participant must attend 5 sessions in order to receive summary report
Social skills interview and sample survey class – free of charge
Additional Questions? Please contact our office coordinator, Amber Binder 856- 810- 7599
For social skills interview and intake please contact Supervisor of Educational Services, Colleen Tessing, 856-810- 7599 Ext. 109
What makes Interactive Kids social skills a great fit?
Classes are facilitated by behavior analysts, certified teachers, and highly qualified registered behavior technicians.
In our programs we incorporate the following:
- Individual identification and assessment of strengths and deficits
- Use of principles of behavior within teaching methods
- Modeling, role play, and natural practice opportunities that make class effective and fun
- Positive reinforcement methods utilized throughout the class
- Clear communication (feedback and recommendations) to parents/families